Sunday, 16 October 2016

Wickford & Co Seasonal Candles ... Yankee Candle dupes


Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you some absolute bargains. I got these candles at the weekend in Home Bargains. I love Home Bargains as they always get some absolutely great home items in at such low prices. I changed all of my drawer handles in my bedroom for crystal door knobs for only £2.99 for 4!

At first I thought these candles were the Yankee versions at a glance but then I realised they were Wickford & Co. I have had this brand previously; their Summer range smelled divine.




First, is the Halloween range. These smell so sweet, almost like starburst or fruity lollies. Definitely a Halloween smell. 

Gingerbread is absolutely gorgeous, such a sweet Christmas smell. I cannot wait to come home and have my house smell like this. I got a couple of smaller and the large jar in this version as this was my favourite smell. The pic on the jar is cute too so these would make excellent gifts or stocking fillers.

The warm apple and cinnamon is probably a more grown up smelling candle. Ideal for a cosy evening in with a glass of cider or mulled wine. I adore the smell of cinnamon and use it in everything when baking (not often) or eating dessert (all the time).

The large candle jars are only £2.99 and the smaller ones are 99p. Bargain!!

Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to follow my latest posts!!

7 comments:

  1. thank you for share

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet these smell amazing! I love fall scents.

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I adore the gingerbread, even when it isn't burning my room smells of gingerbread!!

      Delete