Sunday, 2 October 2016

Tommy & Gigi ...

Hi guys,

When Gigi was named as an ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger last year, I got excited. This excitement has definitely paid off with the release of the Tommy x Gigi collection.

I headed over to Asos to check it out and my credit card is definitely going to be taking some bashing - we don't need to eat, right?

The collection is all navy, cream, black and white with a bit of red thrown in. These are pretty much my wardrobe staple colours!

These are my top picks from the range ...

Maxi Dress £290
Scarf £45
Bag £170
Heels £170
White Body £45

I adore this collection and I cannot wait for the delivery!!

Rachael xox



2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I will check it out! Lovely picks!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is in the colors I like to wear. I heard so many good things about the clothes. There are definitely a few jackets I would like to own. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete