Saturday, 22 October 2016

The Body Shop: Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask

Hi guys,

So in a recent haul post I said how I had wanted to try these face masks and then picked one up. I got the Himalayan Charcoal face mask from The Body Shop. It is the purifying glow mask, designed to unclog pores and reveal your glow.

I am an absolute sucker for a face mask. There is something so decadent about being laid in a Lush bombed bath with a face mask and a glass of wine.

So, the face mask comes in a little box, so perfect gift material if you have a beauty product lover in the family. The actual tub is a lovely design and looked on my beauty product's shelf. Now, this face mask is priced at £15 and it isn't the biggest of tubs. However, the sales assistant in the branch said that you only need a very small amount and you actually do. 

I spread a thin layer on my face and there wasn't much dent in the tub. It has a grainy feel to it and smells amazing. After a couple of minutes, the face mask started to dry on my face and changed from a brownish colour to an actual green clay. You then leave it on for about 10 minutes (or an hour like I did, oops!) and then rinse it off. 

I then used the Body Shop seaweed toner afterwards to remove anything "unclogged."






Instantly, I noticed a softer feel to my skin which was great. I wouldn't say I glowed the next day but I did feel improvement in my skin. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what it looks like after a few masks!

Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to keep upto date with my latest posts!

3 comments:

  1. I have to try this face mask! How much was it?
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it was £15. A little pricey for what I would usually pay but used it several times now and still hardly need any!! My face has really improved too!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about it but would love to try

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete