Thursday, 6 October 2016

Sanctuary Colour Me in Candle ..

Hi guys,

I am sure you know by now that I have an addiction to candles! So when I received the Sanctuary Colour Me In Candle, I was chuffed.

Its packaging is this cute cube box and it also comes with a few pencils so you can colour it in. I am obsessed with colour and have the Harry Potter colouring books on my Christmas wishlist this year. 

The only problem with this candle is the smell is not for me. It smells a bit like a mix between baby wipes and talcum powder. Not what I would have expected from Sanctuary at all.



So, sorry to say guys but this has been a tad bit of a disappointment for me! I do love the packaging but the candle let it down.

You can pick it up free in store with purchases, so maybe you have a sniff and see what you think?

Rachael xox


No comments:

Post a Comment