Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Neal's Yard ... Geranium & Orange Hand Cream

Hi guys,

I got this little sample of hand cream from a mag recently and decided to give it a go. With having colder temps, going on holiday and then coming back to this horrible cold weather, my hands have been so dry. I have had flaky skin and really dry patches on the top halves of my fingers.






First of all, the scent is amazing! It is not overpowering but you still smell it a little while later. However, when worked in, it is so moisturising. I use it on a morning and on a night when I get in and my hands are a lot smoother and less flaky!!

I may repurchase the full size!

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to try this! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete