Monday, 3 October 2016

Mini Body Shop Haul ...

Hi guys,

I popped into The Body Shop and picked up a couple of products that I have wanted to try for a while. 



1. Seaweed Oil Balancing toner £7.00
2. Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask £15.00


I love The Body Shop, although the sales assistants are very keen to sell you stuff and make you leave with something, their knowledge is amazing. I am really struggling with my skin at the moment. The fluctuations in weather mixed with the stress I have been feeling lately, have all definitely taken their toll. 

I wanted to try the new face mask collection. The sales assistant recommended the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. It smells amazing and the packaging is really good too. It comes boxed and then in a little box. It is a little pricey at £15.00, but she has said you only need a small layer. This is supposed to draw out impurities and absorb excess oils.

She then recommended a toner for after. This Seaweed Oil balancing toner is designed to then cleanse all of the impurities, but then purify and refresh the skin. Also, it smells a bit like "holiday"!

I cannot wait to see if this works for me - I will definitely keep you updated!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment