Saturday, 15 October 2016

Lush, Boots & Asda Haul ...

Hi guys,

Remember when I said I was trying not to shop too much due to the move and grabbing a massive haul beforehand so I wouldn't need anything?

Well...



So, I have made a start on Christmas shopping and bought a few Lush gift sets for family and I couldn't resist these two bath bombs. I got this star dust bath bomb (LINK here) which was only £2.95. It smells absolutely gorgeous - like vanilla! I also got this Candy Mountain bubble bar (LINK here). This was only £2.95 too. This smells amazing too, it smells like vanilla but a sweeter and fruitier note.

I then popped in to Boots - the 3 for 2 is here! I picked up this Colgate Max White Toothbrush and whitening pen. It was priced at only £11.99. You can store the whitening pen in the bottom of the toothbrush. I am looking forward to trying this as I have read so much about it.



I THEN went shopping to Asda! BIG Mistake, HUGE (Pretty Woman reference!)

I have been suffering with my skin recently and although I don't want to overload it, I am going to try all of these products but still be very careful as to not antagonise my skin!

Asda is great for beauty products as they do their rollback offers and you can pretty much guarantee to find a lot of products at better prices than elsewhere.

Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner - apple
Pantene Pro V Classic Clean
Nivea Lip Butter Coconut
Nivea Lip Butter Blackberry
Garnier Skin Active Pure Active 2 pk masks
Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Masks
Garnier Moisture Bomb Night Cream
Neutrogena oil free moisturiser
Neutrogena rapid defence treatment

Let me know if there's anything you want reviewing individually!!

Rachael xox






3 comments:

  1. Love these products!!

    sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Halloween & Xmas products Lush have in store at the moment, must pop back for more :)

    Jaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete