Monday, 3 October 2016

L'oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation ..

Hi guys,

I am so excited - I have found it!!

This foundation lasts until the end of my working day AND I don't get a shiny face!!

I honestly can't believe this foundation and how did I not know about it before?

It applies quite thickly so you can really work it into your skin. I do still need concealer but not under my eyes as I get great coverage with this foundation. My only issue is that if I am having a really dry day, the foundation really sticks to my dry patches so I have to make sure and put on loads of moisturiser first!

You do need to reapply if you were going out on the night but I found that I didn't need to reapply during the day.


You can purchase this product for only £7.99 from Boots! Well worth a try. Loreal products are now on 3 for 2 on Boots.com too!

Have you got a miracle worker?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment