Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Ivy Park Autumn Winter for Topshop ...

Hi guys,

I am getting into the weight loss spirit at the moment. I am getting on track for the festive season and for life!

I started tonight with a brisk 20 minute walk around the estate with my little doggies! But, it got me thinking about gym wear. I usually wear Primark joggers and a couple of old tops when I work out but if I looked good - would it make me want to do it more?

So, as an all time Beyonce lover, I decided to take a peek at the Ivy Park range. I adore it. It is basically just gym wear with a bit of slogan on it if I put my cynical hat on but there is something so magical about the shape, fit and legitimate "beyonce-ness" (is that a word?).


These are my top picks that are heading straight into my basket- I especially love the headband. I feel like starting a new trend and wearing it full stop!

1. Black hoodie £39
2. Black cap £15
3. Maroon vest £24
4. Black leggings £25
5. Black body £30
6. Maroon leggings £25
7. White vest £16
8. Headband £8

All available at Topshop.

Have you got a favourite workout wear brand?

Rachael xox

4 comments: