Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Hamilton Russell Arms, Thorpe Thewles

Hi guys,

So I had a little date night with my BFF and we went to a local pub to us. This pub is in Thorpe Thewles, which is a little village in Stockton-on-Tees.

I often go here with Chris, we often used to visit after viewing houses as we were so worn out!

I decided to go for the Chicken Parmesan. For those not of the North, a Chicken Parmesan is a chicken breast in breadcrumbs, topped with cheese and bechamel sauce. It is an absolute delicacy of the North and our pizza takeaway shops offer it on the menu.


This is the light bite, the "ladies parmesan". The meal was absolutely gorgeous. My friend, Charlotte, got the steak which looked good to. I loved the food, not so much the name!! Feminists would have a field day.

If you live in the North East and are looking for somewhere new to go, this is a high recommendation on my list. 

The dessert was good, little bit angry that I didn't get a pic as you would have loved it! Eton Mess!

Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to keep track of my latest posts.

4 comments: