Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Halloween movie night in ... Ten Top Movies

Hi guys,

I am looking forward to getting dressed up on the weekend of Halloween to attend a party or two, but I am equally excited to watch movies on the night of!

Get the candles lit, popcorn and pumpkin hot chocolate and snuggle on the sofa with the dogs and other half. I don't even mind having to deal with trick or treaters at the door, although having to pause said movies is a bit of a pain.

So, I have compiled a little list of my favourite Halloween-ish movies. I am not a big fan of horror or gore, they are so out of the question. I am more inclined to watch the child friendly, non jumpy version. 


1. Hocus Pocus (LINK here)

2. Edward Scissorhands (LINK here)

3. The Nightmare before Christmas (also for Christmas!!) (LINK here)

4. Practical Magic (perfect for a girls' night) (LINK here)

5. Coraline (LINK here)

6. Corpse Bride (LINK here)

7. Casper (LINK here)
8. Halloween Town (LINK here)

9. Labyrinth (LINK here)

10. The Little Vampire (LINK here)



Are you a wuss like me?



Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to keep upto date with new posts!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a family Halloween movie post up this Thursday and I'm currently watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. I think my all time favourite (apart from Hocus Pocus) is the two Hotel Transylvania films, they're so funny!:)

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them all!! I haven't watched hotel transylvania so I'll have to add them - thank you!! x

      Delete
  2. Hocus Pocus was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid! I'm excited for Halloween since it will be my son's first!

    Polly
    http://gemsandjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must have for Halloween - have a great Halloween! Awww cute pics then?? xx

      Delete