Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Halloween Costume Ideas Pt. 1

Hi guys,

So I have been looking for a halloween costume this year and I have found quite a few I like so I thought I would share with you the top picks! I will be popping these on in a little mini series!

Happy Halloween ...



Skeleton Unitard £45 - Asos
 Pumpkin 3pk earrings £3.50 - Asda
Skeleton 3pk earrings £3.50 - Asda
Skeleton hands tee £10 - Boohoo
What's up witches tee - £12 - Boohoo
Witch hat hairband - £2 - Matalan

I love the what's up witchess tee - I may need to get this for work!!

Rachael xox

6 comments:

  1. I love that skeleton hands t-shirt! I'm excited to dress up for halloween! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I still can't decide on a costume!!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Haha that what's up tee is great!! :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm just going to get it for movie night!!

      xx

      Delete