Monday, 10 October 2016

Ciate in Glossip ...

Hi guys,

I have just got this Ciate nail polish FREE with a mag! I adore the bottles with their little bows but this colour is cute too! In fact, when I wore this polish, I had just got back from holiday so had a lovely tan going on - this meant the colour looked even better.





This colour is so cute, it is like a peachy coral. It's not my usual colour so I don't know whether I would repurchase but I am enjoying wearing it at the moment. It may be a bit too light when my tan fades. Also, it isn't very pigmented. I had to do three full applications for it to get the thick glossy effect.

Rachael xox

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! Have you tried Mrs Always Right by Essie? I feel like you'd really like that one too.
    ❤️ Rosalie
    legander.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! I will check it out xx

      Delete
  2. I honestly never tried Ciate before. But that colour does look super pretty so I might have to give it a try!

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete