Saturday, 29 October 2016

A/W Trend: Boho

Hi guys,

I am loving the new trends hitting the stores at the moment and my favourite has to be Boho! I love the flared sleeves, loose fitting clothes and all of the gorgeous ethnic style prints.

You definitely can't go wrong with a bit of floral in autumn!

Here a few of my high street picks for this trend ...



White top with FREE necklace George @ Asda £16
Black bardot dress New Look £22.99
Navy embroidered top George @ Asda £14
Khaki dress shirt - Matalan £25
Black dress shirt with lace sleeves River Island £35

I love this trend. I have bought this white top with necklace combo from George but in a Berry colour just recently. It is super flattering with gorgeous sleeves. My top pick is the bardot dress. I will definitely be adding this one to my basket!!

Rachael xox

PS. Add me on bloglovin' to catch up with all of my latest posts!

2 comments: