Sunday, 17 July 2016

Real Techniques Brushes

Hi guys,

I have just purchased my first Real Techniques brushes. I just haven't ever got round to purchasing them but I am very happy with these. I finally took the plunge (before my spending embargo) and I actually love them. I have used them a few times so haven't really got the feel for them yet to do a proper review but here is what I love so far.




I love the packaging they come in. I love the fact that the holder can stand up for ease when doing my makeup - this will especially be useful when on holiday - I may even take the pouch but with my travel brushes.

The other bonus is that they can hang upside down as well, meaning that they can dry when I have just washed them! Love it.


Okay, so the actual brushes themselves are a really good size. I know it sounds very stupid but I prefer a thicker brush to hold. 


They are so soft and I like this as it makes me realise how old my current ones are!! The pack itself also comes with instructions of how to use each brush and there are plenty more tips online too.

I am expecting really big things from these brushes so if you have been toying with the idea of making the purchase, then I would!

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. cool, they look really good :)
    Xx

    http://themidnightblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete