Thursday, 14 July 2016

Nivea Oil Free Moisturising day cream ...



Hi guys,

So I have been using this nivea oil free moisturising day cream as part of my normal daily routine at the minute. This is for oily and combination skin.


I love Nivea products as they smell great but they are so affordable too at only about £2.00

This Nivea day cream is a lovely light cream that leaves your face feeling instantly moisturised.. As part of my routine, I apply this and then do my hair allowing it time to soak into my skin. 

It doesn't have an SPF so I probably won't use it for much longer as it means applying this and a sun cream  - Sun protection for your face is so important - especially when the weather is so sunny.

I do think this day cream works for me better than other products due to the oil free. It means I don't get the usual 12pm glare that other moisturisers can produce.

It is a good little product, that I will definitely switch back to using in the colder months.

You can pick up a little tube here.

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. I love Nivea products, especially the lip balms and body moisturisers. Thanks for sharing!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete