Tuesday, 5 July 2016

My 5 favourite bloggers ...

Hi guys,

So I thought I would share with you who my 5 favourite bloggers are currently. Although I follow quite a few and I read alsorts of blogs, at the moment these are my top 5 who I find the most interesting, inspiring or relevant to me.

So ....



Gal Meets Glam is the blog of the absolutely gorgeous Julia Engel. Her husband is her photographer and they spend time scoping out their home in San Francisco or travelling around the world. Their travel posts are amazing, with some of the best photography skills. The gorgeous scenery, the incredible fashion and an incredibly beautiful woman, this blog has everything. I feel like I am completely obsessed with this woman. When I discovered this site, I looked back through all of her posts to have a look and whenever I look to go somewhere for holiday, I double check if Julia has been to see some of her gorgeous pics.



Fee at Make Up Savvy is the blogger that I most relate to, in terms of what she buys and which products she favours. We all covet designer items and crave new products, but Fee has an aptitude for finding an excellent dupe or bargain version. One of my favourite types of post is her Ebay purchases. I have a lot of feedback and paypal transactions due to this blog but once you have a look and see what I mean, you will go straight to Ebay too.


Flaunt and Center is a new discovery for me, The blog is very similar in styling to Gal Meets Glam - in fact, it is a mixture of gal meets glam and make up savvy. Again, there are a lot of fashion dupes present. I just love the personal style of Tiffany. The photography is really beautiful too!


Dear Serendipity is a blog about Emily's personal style. I like this because it is so casual and fresh and the photographs are always so sunny and quite playful too. Emily also lives in San Francisco and it is incredibly beautiful. Summer clothing inspiration!


Fashion Train is Becca's creation and I started following it quite some time ago as I enjoyed her payday wishlists for fashion and her personal style posts. More recently, she has increased her blogging about beauty and I again, relate to Becca with her purchases and styling. When shopping, I tend to stick to my "usuals"; Primark, New Look, River Island .. and when I started to browse Fashion Train, Becca would reveal purchases from Miss Selfridge, Daisy Street and I loved the fact she always had a pair of disco pants on. I think this started making me shop outside of my "box". So, now Becca focuses on beauty too, its fab as again, she is making me broaden my horizons.

So, that is my current top 5 bloggers, who do you favour?

Rachael xox

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Gal Meets Glam is one of my all time faves as well :)

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your list! I'm a little obsessed with Julia from gal meets glam also, she's so pretty!
    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these bloggers as well!! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Julia! I guess I have some blogs catching up to do!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of any except Gal Meets Glam, so now I have new inspirations <3 x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete