Sunday, 19 June 2016

TK Maxx Haul: Beauty, Homeware & Stationary!


Hi guys,

So had a pop in the new TK Maxx store in Hartlepool. It hasn't been opened that long - we basically lost the store and it then came back after a few years, I love TK Maxx, as a seasoned charity shopper, the aesthetic and market style merchandising of the place just makes me giddy. I love having a good look through all the products but homeware & beauty are definitely my favourites.





My first eye pop was when I saw these absolutely stunning mint and gold notebooks. I adore notebooks and all stationary and I had to have these. I am using the happy thoughts notebook for my blog & using the creative life for my novel. The thoughts and dreams I will use for my own business when I finally decide what it is I want to do! This sticky notes collection is so cute too - I plan on using this to stay super organised.



Next, I bought this fabulous storage set. I have just bought a new dressing table - I will do a full blog post of my dressing table when I move - expect a lot of interiors posts. But I got these little pots in a set of 4 for only £5.99 and they fit so well. It soothes my inner control freak to have everything divided into these pots. The base of them also have little feet so I don't need to worry about them slipping and sliding if I'm too heavy handed with the drawers!


And finally ... I got these amazing face masks. I cannot wait to try these and I will share the details when I get round to using them. They are a pure clay face mask that you actually have to mix up yourself with water. I quite like the novelty factor of these too.

Although our TK Maxx is very small compared to other stores, I will definitely be revisiting for more gorgeous items (ahem, notebooks!).

Rachael xox

8 comments:

  1. I love TK Maxx for stationary! They also have perfect little gems! Great haul.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love TK maxx so much for discovering little individual things! Those notebooks are so gorgeous. They always have such beautiful stationary! :)

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think about going to TK Maxx for stationery, but I'll have to pop in and have a look the next time I'm near one. You're the second blog I've seen tonight mention TK Maxx for stationery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to find some affordable face masks to try out for a while, so I'd love to hear how those work out for you! We have TJMaxx here, and they have lots of great things as well.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stuff! The notebooks look so cute <3
    xx Isabelle

    www.isabellesurmont.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TKMaxx! Especially there homeware section! It makes me want to have a place of my own to decorate! A TKMaxx has just opened where I live for uni, I couldn't have been happier! They have such great things! x

    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete