Friday, 17 June 2016

Mini Primark Haul ...

Hi guys,

Had a little pop to Primark and picked up a few bits so thought I would share. I am absolutely in love with these flip flops. They were only £2.50 and will add glam round the pool in September!

I also picked up this scarf. It's quite cream but has flecks of glitter on it also which is just adorable. I also got a few bits and bobs for my hair. I like to leave my hair a couple of days before washing just so I don't overwash and in the summer, I leave it to dry more often than I would in the cooler months. 

I got a floral bobble/clip, 2 rose gold glitter hairgrips and 2 x glittery hair grips too. They all have a lovely glittery shiny detail to them.


Excuse the toes!!

What I am also really excited about is the contour pens I got - I think they were £3.00 and you get three contour pen style sticks. They come in three different shades and I did to a quick skin test before posting these and they do show up and blend well. I will pop a review on shortly when I have used it a few times!!

Rachael xox

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Primark did contour pens - that could be revolutionary hah! I can't wait to read your review on them.

    Also, I love your blog name. The Great Gatsby is my favourite book and film. My dogs are called Gatsby and Daisy :)

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Primark in ages! I think a trip there is needed. I love their summer clothes.


    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete