Sunday, 12 June 2016

Get to know me Q&A ...

Hi guys,

So I thought it was about time for me to do a little Q&A! So here are 25 questions that I have answered 100% honestly!


1. What is your middle name?: Leanne
2. What was favourite subject at school?: English - I always enjoyed reading and writing and it didn't matter what it was!
3. What is your favorite drink?: Diet coke - I am seriously addicted!
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Erm, I wouldn't say I had a favourite song but I am listening to Adele a lot!
5. What is your favorite food?: Spaghetti bolognese - anything italian really!
6. What is the last thing you bought?: A diary to plan my blogs!
7. Favorite book of all time?: Oooh, I have so many books that I absolutely adore. Probably my favourite series are the Twilights and Harry Potters. I also love anne of green gables - the entire lot of them!!
8. Favorite Color?: Royal blue
9. Do you have any pets?: I have two dogs; Luna & Dexter. Luna is a Chorkie and Dexter is a Chi-apso.
10. Favorite Perfume?: Has to be anything from Marc Jacobs. I can wear any of his and I adore them all.
11. Favorite Holiday?: I took this from america, so I think it means like national holiday. I therefore say Christmas. I adore Christmas - the movies, the snuggly jumpers and blankets, exchanging gifts and the general jolly mood of everybody.
12. Are you married?: Yep - to my wonderful husband, Chris.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been out of the country quite a few times. I have been to Spain three times, Greece once, Bulgaria once, China once, New York twice, Paris once, Ireland twice, Scotland once and Wales once. 
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak English fluently, basic German and a little French.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have three older brothers, an older sister - we all share the same dad. I then have two younger sisters who I have the same mam and dad has.
16. What is your favorite shop?: My favourite shop is Home Bargains - that is so sad but you just don't know what you're going to find in there!!
17. Favorite restaurant?: My favourite restaurant is Sambucas. It's a little chain in the North East but the one on Church Street in Hartlepool is the best - its so authentic.
18. When was the last time you cried?: The last time I cried was last night watching Gogglebox. Yep, watching people crying makes me cry.
19. Favorite Blog?: I have a few but my all time favourite is Gal Meets Glam. Julia is so stylish and gorgeous. Every post inspires me.
20. Favorite Movie?: Erin Brockovich, The fault in our stars, Harry Potters and hunger games. 
21. Favorite TV shows?: Pretty little liars, The vampire diaries, True Blood, the originals, once upon a time (love this), reign!
22. PC or Mac?: PC
23. What phone do you have?: I have a samsung galaxy s5. Just debating what to get for my next phone!
24. How tall are you?: 5’7"
25. Can you cook?: I can cook, however I don't really do it that often. I do enjoy it when I do actually do it.
So now you know a little bit more about me!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment