Thursday, 9 June 2016

Champneys nail polish ... Secret Taupe Sparkle

Hi guys,

I have just tried this nail polish and adore it!! I got it in a christmas set from Champneys and the colour is gorgeous. The best thing about it is that it also has a hint of sparkle so it adds a touch of glamour.






I had to apply two coats of this, although it did go on easily and wasn't sticky. The finish is almost gel like with the sparkle adding definition.

My only issue is that I have chipped it several times so far. It isn't as longwearing as I would like!!

I love this nail polish and as I'm not allowed to wear it for work will be good as an occasional use polish.

Rachael xox

3 comments:

  1. Love this nail color! SO pretty!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I adore this colour x

    ReplyDelete