Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Bomb Hair Brush ...

Hi guys,

I don't know if you have seen these mace shaped hairbrushes recently but I just purchased one and tried it and it was amazing. 

It is great for blow drying and the volume you get out of it is amazing. I'm not going to lie - I did get it stuck a few times but I think that is just because I struggle with drying my hair anyway!!


I don't know who came up with the concept of this but it is honestly the funniest thing. I also love that it has a pink handle.

I know Avon sell these also and I was toying with it - but I do have a link that you can purchase from me via my facebook selling page here.

I can't wait to try this for curling my hair!!

Rachael xox

2 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting looking hair brush!! not seen these before!! x

    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Never knew this existed! I would be so worried it would get stuck also, but I'll do anything for some more volume!!
    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete