Sunday, 12 June 2016

Birthday: Celebration & Gifts!

Hi guys,

So it was my birthday last week and I had a fab day! I had a joint celebration with my dad who turned 60 the week before my birthday. We had drinks at my parents to celebrate and my sister arrived and told us she was now engaged. My sister Lauren and her now fiance Kenny were engaged on holiday in Mexico at the Chichtzen Itza site. My sister is quite shy so I don't think they will be having an engagement party but I am excited for wedding planning!!




Even Google said happy birthday!


On my actual birthday, we went out for lunch with some friends. I wore this outfit pictured above and it was such a gorgeous day!

Jacket - Next
Top - Peacocks -currently in store
Jeans - Matalan
Pumps - Primark - currently in store




I have been 100% spoiled rotten this year. I feel so lucky as I have the best friends and family! I got lots of perfumes, jewellery, skincare sets and a couple of books too. My best pressie was definitely our trip to Dublin which you will see more of quite soon.

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment