Saturday, 4 June 2016

Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer

Hi guys,

I have been using this religiously for two weeks now! I use it in line with the stencil from Avon as well. It is a retractable pencil which is fab for me as I always lose lids. I use the dark brown colour and it matches my hair really well. If you have lighter hair, it may not work for you as it is dark. You may need to try the blonde version.

Glimmersticks Eye Brow Definer available here.


It stays on for a very long time - I have very oily skin but I find I don't need to touch it in at all. I love this so much I have just ordered another two. Also, if you are looking for some inspiration, Avon have fabulous little how to videos on certain product pages! 

I will upload my brow routine at some point - what do you use on yours?

Rachael xox

1 comment:

  1. Finding a good brow pencil is now easy task! I hate when they are too waxy in texture. Glad to hear it stays on... that's a plus!

    Megan || Denton & Lou

    ReplyDelete