Thursday, 4 February 2016

Sephora Lotus Mask

Hi guys,

I never did that haul from New York, but I did pick up this face mask from Sephora.

It was a last minute impulse purchase from near the till point and I never really thought about it until last night when I felt in need of face mask therapy.

I opened it up and it was an actual mask. I have never done one of these before and it was quite odd. My little doggy, Dexter did not appreciate it and backed off.
However it was soaking with moisture that instantly started to soak into my skin. I left it on for fifteen minutes and then peeled it off and blended the remaining product into my face. It felt amazing.

This morning my face feels a lot more moisturised and soft! I do wish I had bought more.
If you are in any sephora, then you must pick a few up. They are fabulous - lots of different types!
Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment