Sunday, 17 January 2016

Shoeaholic??


Hi,

As part of my thrify spending I have been checking out Mr Martin Lewis and his money saving expert tips. I then stumbled onto a #shoeaholics website, here. It is a discount designer outlet, just for shoes.

This is an absolute find for anybody who likes a bit of designer footwear (ahem, me!) and doesn't want to pay those ridiculous prices.  See below for the investment pieces I am adding to my wardrobe.

Luckily for you, there is also an extra little discount if you purchase a pair today!! Enter the code EVERYTHING20 at checkout for extra discounts - courtesy of MSE!

Some of the brands included on the site are Ugg, Marc Jacobs and Kurt Geiger!
Camya 2 - Nine West - £23.00
Royalli2 - Nine West - £31.00
Alex - Carvela Kurt Geiger - £31.00

Window - Carvela by Kurt Geiger - £39.00
Happy shopping, 

Rachael xox




No comments:

Post a Comment