Sunday, 24 January 2016

Poundland Haul ...

Hi all,
Had a quick pop in to poundland today for some little bits and bobs for a London trip I have coming up - more in another post. I got the True Whit by Whitney Port book. This is a style guide by Whitney Port from The Hills and The City and it was on my list of books to buy. Only £1, obv.
I also bought a Minions air freshener for the car. It had minion speak instead of english for the name of the scent but it smells like raspberry.
I then picked up a packet of Bic pens. I have a London and Edinburgh trip booked and fingers crossed will be making a trip to Manchester too so plenty to write about. When I go away, i like to use the train journey time to write and these pens are my favourite to write with.
The lip balms and gel cushions are for a little pack that I have made up for everyone for the weekend! How exciting.
All bargains - I probably could have bought a lot more in there but hubby was present. (He isn't a shopper).
Speak soon,
Rachael xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment