Tuesday, 26 January 2016

January favourites ...

Hi all,
I wanted to share with you what I have been loving in January. These are the items that I have frequently used during the past few weeks!!

1. My Despicable Me fluffy unicorn slippers

2. Wickford and co white sands candle - only 49p from Home Bargains

3. My oversized green jumper from Primark. I live in this every Sunday. They still have these in and were about 12.00.

4. My bag for life! This was a christmas present from my best friend. "She believed she could, so she did." I adore it. It also has my name on. It was handmade from someone on FB.

5. My pink glittery cup with a straw. Do i need to go on? Seriously though. I have never used a cup as much. It was a christmas pressie from my sister. Primark, £2.00.

6. Owl PJ hoodie. My hubby bought me this for christmas and most nights after work I wear it instead of a dressing gown. It is so warm and comfortable. I also have it in Bunny! 

What have you been overusing in January??

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment