Sunday, 21 September 2014

A September Wedding ...

Hi everyone, so this past weekend I was away to Peterborough for a good friend's wedding, and a beautiful wedding it was.

I met Tori when I did the Great Wall of China Trek in 2011 as she was a fellow trekker. I have since stayed in touch with several people I met on the trip, including Tori. Her and Luke are 100% made for each other and to be a part of their special day was magical, so thank you guys!

Their wedding took place in the Holy Trinity Church, Orton Longueville, followed by a reception in the Best Western Orton Hall Hotel right next door. Very convenient!

I had an abslute nightmare trying to find an outfit for this wedding. In the end, I picked out two choices from Joules when I was in keswick recently. In the end I went for a blue number with cream accessories.

In the evening, I decided to change and I wore a black and white dress from dorothy perkins that I have had for a while.

Let me know if you want specifics of clothes etc. and I will let you know. I got a fab spray tan and eyelash extension deal too with a lady from Billingham so let me know if you want her details.

Thanks guys,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment