Saturday, 26 April 2014

Steal her style: Audrina Patridge

Hi guys,

So the final The Hills steal her style look ... Audrina!


I like Audrina. Audrina is the coolest of the MTV The Hills cast when it comes to fashion, her style is very laid back, sometimes grungy, but everything she wears shows off her AMAZING figure! Audrina's style isn't mine, but I would wear some of her outfit options. I chose this one below as this is the one I am most likely to wear from her style! 


I like that this look is pretty. I would definitely wear this. Audrina's look is very sexy but this is a more feminine look for her!

1. Top - Boohoo
2. Arm Cuff - Ebay
3. Heeled sandals - Missguided
4. Belt - Missguided
5. Jeans - Topshop

Shop this look now! Love this look!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment