Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Soap and Glory: Trick and Treatment

Hi guys,

So I have been using this concealer for quite a while now and I cannot believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I actually got this given off a friend because she didn't think it worked for her. It is the soap and glory trick and treatment for dark circles. I do suffer with dark circles and I have never really found anything to combat them. It just normally looks like I have dark circles with makeup on the top of it. 





This trick and treatment concealer is amazing. I put on my foundation as usual and I then put on the concealer on top - you have to be careful to only use two light dabs as too much can turn it a funny colour as it has a yellow pigment in it. I put on a limited amount and then rub it in with my fingers. It leaves a dewy glowing look to my eye.  Also, I find that it actively works to help get rid of my dark circles, not just cover them. 

10/10 product for me and I will definitely be repurchasing it!

You can grab one from Boots for £9.00

See you soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment