Thursday, 10 April 2014

Project: Homemade Canvas

Hi guys,

I have had a little bit of a homemade project on my hands recently and I thought I would share it. Quick and easy and very simple, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to do it.

Basically, I took a blank canvas and two offshoots of wallpaper I used to decorate my living room. I then stuck down one half, then the other - as you can see in the photograph there is a slight gap in the middle, this I remedied with sticky tape. You can use glue, double sided sticky tape or a staple gun if you want a really tight finish - this would avoid any gaps in the middle. And the finished product ....





It looks fab in my living room now and really filled up the wall. The colour of the wall behind is pearl grey from the Wilkinson's range of paints, should you want to know!

So if you want to make your own canvas, please do it as it is so so easy!

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment