Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Product Review: Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Scrub

Hi guys,

So many times I use a product over and over again and I just don't get round to shouting from the rooftops about it. Recently, I realised that I use this product over and over again. This is The Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub. When I buy Soap and Glory, I usually just go for the travel size, because then I get to use the product and if I don't like it, I don't panic over the money I have wasted. £2.50 is not bad to be wrong about a product. 


This product is amazing. I love the smell, I like the consistency, I feel like it really gets in there and takes away all of the dead skin and it really makes a difference if I use this over something else when tanning afterwards. I have terrible feet too, I am on my feet all day so they are quite hard and I have a lot of dry skin but this seems to make a difference to them as well! I feel as if it didn't do such a good job, I would still use it because it smells so good.

Overall, a good product and next time I buy, I'll go big! You can get yours here!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment