Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Product Review: Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream

Hi guys,

I have been using this product for a while now. I absolutely love it! I usually pop on a bit of my moisturiser, (it changes but at the moment I have been using the Garnier Moisture Match) then I use this to provide a bit of a base layer on my face. I normally just put on a thin layer of powder or bronzer over the top and avoid any other cream products. However, if I am going on a night out, I tend to use a liquid foundation over the top for staying power and also just to look different to my every day look.





I love this product. I always get it in Light, however I found that they do a Very light on Feel Unique which might be better for my pale skin tone.

Product Description: Rimmel's 1st 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup 9 in 1 results: Primes, moisturises, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless finish.
However, the only problem that I do have with the product is that is isn't enough coverage for a day when my skin is particularly spotty, in fact sometimes it can look worse. It is such a cheap price though at £6.99 from Boots that I definitely get my money's worth and usually with Rimmel, you get a free product when you spend a certain amount or they will be on a 3 for 2 offer. It also has a SPF 25 which means that you can be safe at the same time too.

See you soon,

Rachael xox


No comments:

Post a Comment