Saturday, 12 April 2014

Product Review: Herbal Essence Colour me happy

Hi guys,

Quick product review as I have just ran out of this item but I will not be repurchasing. This is the Herbal Essence Colour me Happy shampoo and conditioner.



This herbal essences shampoo and conditioner smells great, although the smell doesn't last all day. It really brings out the colour in your hair. I have had a red hair dye on recently and I think it has lasted really well because of this shampoo. However, the shampoo just doesn't work for me because it doesn't clean my hair properly. I have quite oily hair and I feel like I use a lot of shampoo anyway but this shampoo I have to use several times and I ran out of it long before I ran out of the conditioner. 

Maybe they got the formula so right with the colour, they neglected the fact it is shampoo.

See you soon, 

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment