Monday, 28 April 2014

Product Review: Garnier Ultimate Blends

Hi guys,

I bought the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Shampoo and Conditioner in my haul last week and I have used it several times since then. I have worn my hair up, straight and curled since I have used this product.


I have had no frizzy bits at all which I am really pleased about. It smells lovely with the coconut oil and cocoa butter, the smell doesn't last though. I am really looking forward to having frizz free hair for a while and hope it lasts.

The conditioner is amazing too. My hair was so soft after using it and not too soft that I couldn't curl it after. Just an amazing product. I also bought this when it was half price too, get yours from Boots. They also do a hair oil and a one minute treatment (all on offer at the minute!!)

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment