Thursday, 17 April 2014

Product Review: Garnier Moisture Match

Hi guys,

I have got a product review for you. I have been using the Garnier Moisture Match Shine be Gone Mattifying fresh cream for about four weeks now. Every morning, I use this before putting on my usual makeup. It says it should keep you shine clear.



Well, I am very sorry to disappoint but every day come 1pm, I have had to pop some powder on my face as I am glowing like a beacon. I do have combination skin. Sometimes it can be quite dry, sometimes it is extremely oily. However, this cream seems to bring out the worst in my skin. I have persevered but I am sorry, this product just does not work for me. Has anybody else tried it out there? Does anybody have a product that works better than this?

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment