Wednesday, 23 April 2014

New Boots Haul ...

Hi guys,

A Boots Haul! I literally went into Boots for Rita Ora Rimmel Sixty Seconds Nail Polish and I came out with a lot of products (The box is Superdrug - separate haul).




Here are my products I bought:
Boots Cotton Wool Pads
Nivea Soothing Cleansing Mousse
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in Cool Medium
Rita Ora Nail Polish in Let's Get Nude
Rita Ora Nail Polish in Pillow Talk
Rita Ora Nail Polish in Breakfast in Bed
Garnier Body Oil Beauty Nourishing Lotion
Sure Compressed bright deodorant
Natural Collection Sun tint bronzing powder in Golden Glow
Batiste dry shampoo in oriental
Garnier Ultimate Blends The sleek restorer shampoo
Garnier Ultimate Blends The sleek restorer conditioner
V05 smoothly does it shampoo
V05 smoothly does it conditioner
Loreal Elvive Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Shampoo
Loreal Elvive Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Conditioner

Please check out my video on my Youtube too.

Rachael xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment