Friday, 18 April 2014

I HEART The Hills ...

Hi guys,



I must pledge my absolute love for The Hills. I loved Laguna Beach and I then went onto watch the Hills after. Lauren Conrad is one of my style icons. I love how she always looks so effortless. Not only that, she is an amazing person.



I have watched all of The Hills before but I am making my way through them again series by series, I have just started season 5 out of 6. I cannot get enough. I don't know whether its the fashion, the constant nights out or the passive aggressive stares amidst the drama. 

So .. The Hills has prompted me to do a style series featuring the main characters and how you can style yourself like them. If you haven't watched any of the Hills or Laguna Beach, then you need to get a copy now. It is amazing. There are loads on Ebay, you can even get the full boxset here on Amazon, which includes Laguna Beach and The City (Whitney Port's spin off).

Enjoy!!

xox








No comments:

Post a Comment