Friday, 11 April 2014

Friday Book Review: Sue Grafton Alphabet Series

Hi guys,

I discovered this series of books by picking up R for Ricochet. I read the blurb and it sounded like something I would read. The day I sat down to read it, I discovered that it wasn't just a quirky name for a book, but there was in fact a full series starting from A. I read something else instead and I then decided to start from the beginning.







The books revolve around Kinsey Millhone, a private investigator who lives in California. She lives in somebody's converted garage and carries a weapon. The individual books revolve around different cases that she takes on as well as having some personal life issues too. Each book's storyline is original, with every ending presenting a curveball of the "who dunnit" variety. Kinsey has a vivid sense of humour too which makes you laugh out loud frequently. 

I have an extreme love for these books and the last one released was W. I am now upto the letter I and they get better and better with everyone one I read. You can get your copy from Amazon or your local library if you are budgeting.

I do read a lot, so don't forget if there are particular books you want to reviews of, just get in touch!

See you soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment