Sunday, 27 April 2014

Chick Flicks ...

Hi guys,

So I don't normally watch a lot of chick flicks, I prefer an action or supernatural movie to a chick flick. However, I came across this book ..



This is the book that has reviewed over 600 chick flicks to recommend them. So, I am going to make my way through the book and have a look at which ones I can watch and then recommend to you ... but for now, here is a list of the 25 chick flicks that every woman should see before she dies;


1. An affair to remember
2. Amelie
3. Annie Hall
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. Bridget Jones' Diary
6. Dirty Dancing
7. Ghost
8. Gone with the wind
9. The Heiress
10. His Girl Friday
11. The joy luck club
12. Letter from an unknown woman
13. Like water for chocolate
14. Little Women
15. Love Story
16. Magnificent Obsession
17. My big fat greek wedding
18. Now voyager
19. Pillow Talk
20. Pretty in pink
21. Terms of endearment
22. Thelma and Louise
23. The way we were
24. When Harry met Sally
25. Working Girl

Pick up your copy here.

I have watched 7 out of this 25. Maybe I do need to get watching a few more. I am going to be popping on a mini review every day for the next week and then pop a few more on when I have time to watch them. Watch this space ...

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment