Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Workday wear ...

So, I don't usually do a lot of outfit posts but I thought I would try and do a few more now there is a lot of things coming up. This is just from a day at work. I often wear leggings for work simply because I pay £3.00 a pair from Primark and if they get wrecked (have I mentioned I do not have a glamorous job?!), they are quite easy to replace and also because I have a major love for dresses. I have to dress smart for work but I have a major hate for work trousers. I don't know what it is but I just look terrible in them and I have tried many different alternatives.

Not a great light and it makes my forehead look super shiny!

Dress: Florence and Fred
Leggings: Primark
(Sorry about toes)

I don't often make a supreme effort for work unless I am going somewhere in terms of hair and makeup but I as in the stage between "just washed" and "need to wash" hair so a slick back ponytail it was. I have popped this on here just because I love this dress sooo much!

See you soon,
Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment