Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Winter Warmers Wishlist

So today is the first day in a while I have been freezing. This is not an exaggeration - I am actually so cold that I have dug out my massive Nike sweatshirt. I decided that I just do not have enough woolies to keep me going so I thought I would have a little look online. Now, I have been trying to budget myself lately as I have a lot of things coming up that I know I am going to spend money on so I decided that I wanted to have a look at things for less than £20.00 ...





1. Burnt Orange Cardigan £14.99  New Look
2. Isla PU Sleeve Knitted Top £15.00  Boohoo
3. Evie Owl Jumper £15.00 Boohoo
4. Blue Aztec Fluffy Jumper £ 17.99 New Look
5. Spot Jumper £17.99 Missguided
6. Turtle Neck Jumper £15.00 Wallis
7. Ivory Penguin Sweat £18.00 Dorothy Perkins
8. Christmas Santa Stuck Jumper £19.99 Internacionale 

I love these winter woollies but there are so much more available and it is so hard to choose which ones you want but I always think of where I am going to be wearing them and what I have to wear them with and this is how I have narrowed them down to these ones. I especially love the Santa jumper as I am not one for a snowman with a carrot but this one I love. 

Another fabulous find is this home alone inspired jumper from Boohoo.com. They keep going in and out of stock so if you love it as much as I do, order quick.



See you soon and keep warm!

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment