Monday, 11 November 2013

Wilko Haul?

Well, I know it is a bit unusual but I picked up some lovely things from Wilkos. I often forget that they do make up and toiletries.




I work in a shopping centre and so occasionally I will pop into the Wilkinson's to have a little look.


My hubby is off out tonight with his friend so I will be soaking in the bath with this muscle soak as I suffer with a bad back. I'll pop a candle on and read the mags after with the Kitkat chunky (peanut butter is my favourite).

The crisps I buy for my lunches as they taste fab, are shaped like bears and they're low cal.

I must say that these candles are the main reasons I have decided to show this haul. They have launched new winter fragrances such as spiced pomegranate, a sandalwood and honey and chocolate and they all smell amazing/ I think the honey and choc is my favourite. They are only £2.00 at the moment on special promotion so get yours now before they sell like crazy.

I have never used the Radox muscle soak so I am intrigued to know if it makes a difference, but I will let you know.

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment