Thursday, 14 November 2013

Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em ...

Hi, I would say I am quite new to Soap and Glory. I have always used the hand maid and I have tried the mist you madly and hand food but other than that, I have always stuck to cheaper brands but lately I find myself branching out and like I said in the mini Boots haul, I have bought a few travel sizes to try. The Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em is in a lovely pink pot and the travel size is only £2.50.





I love it! It has the most gorgeous scent - sort of like candyfloss and I am a sucker for a sweet scent. It doesn't have the best consistency for me as I like to feel like I am thoroughly scrubbed but the scent stays with you all day, the colour is gorgeous and it does make you feel like you have smoother skin.

I would definitely repurchase this item. Buy yours here.

See you soon,

Rach xox

No comments:

Post a Comment