Thursday, 7 November 2013

Sinful Colors: Candy Coated

I have always been a tad wary of buying bargain nail varnishes, particularly as I have a job in retail and my hands are on the go all the time (hangers, till etc.) I can never get more than one day out of any nail varnish as they all seem to chip all the time.

So, when I saw that Boots had Sinful Colors in at only £1.99 for quite a big pot I was hesitant but I do like to try things out. Not only that, Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on cosmetics at the moment so I got three nail polishes for £4.00 which is a bit of a shock to my system as I do tend to spend a lot more on nail varnishes.

I tested out Candy Coated which is not available online but is instore. It is a lilac colour which is a lighter shade than usual for me but I am getting slowly sick of these darks days and nights and wanted a bit of pastel in my life. 


The nail varnish was a pleasant surprise, it finished nicely and only needed one coat. I did manage to get a full day at work but it chipped again the second day but I didn't expect it to even last one full day. The selection of colours is huge as well and well worth the £2.00 price tag. I will definitely be checking out some new colours from Sinful Colors.I love this shade too!

To check out the range, please click here.

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment