Saturday, 9 November 2013

Saturday Film Review: Pitch Perfect

I love watching a film or two. You could call me a bit of a film geek. So, I have decided on a Saturday night I will let you know what I think of a film I have watched recently. There will be quite a mix; popular and new releases, oldies and indie type quiet release films.

The film I want to rave about this week is one of my top films; pitch perfect. Pitch Perfect is so funny and I have watched it around fifty times. I just love it!


Product description from Amazon: 

"The Bellas, an all-girl singing group thriving on female pop songs and their perfect looks, are forced to regroup after an epic fail at last year’s final. Among the new recruits is freshman Beca (Anna Kendrick, Twilight), an independent, aspiring DJ with no interest in the college life. But after getting to know the group of oddballs and misfits, including Fat Amy (Rebel Wilson, Bridesmaids), Beca has a new outlook and takes it upon herself to help the Bellas find their new look and sound and get back into the competition. Full of hilarious jokes, witty one-liners and awesome music, Pitch Perfect is the ultimate feel-good comedy."


Pick up your copy here

So this film is hilarious. The music is current and its a cross between Glee, Step Up and the funniest film you could ever watch. I just love it. When I first heard of it, I was so excited as I loved Anna Kendrick in Twilight for her dry humour an her expressions and in this film she is a little grungy. "Fat Amy" is also fabulous for her jokes and the humour she brings and the rest of the group along with their competition make up the rest of the funny side of the film. Talking about this film has made me really want to watch it so I'll update next week on another film.

5* film!

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment