Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes ...

I have been a fan of Rimmel for a long time. I have tried and tested nearly all of their make up but I have not always gone for the mascara as they just have not been for me.

However, I was in Boots and they had a special offer on Rimmel - when you spend so much you get a free mascara and this was my free gift. Rimmel Scandaleyes Retroglam Extreme.





 I actually had a little argument with a lady in the post office this morning because she said she didn't realise how anyone could wear false eyelashes all the time and I said that was random and she pointed at my eyelashes and I had to explain it was just mascara. I was very happy. Especially, as I pointed out, that this was a free gift because I purchased two items that I purchase regularly.

The brush is perfect for my eye shape and I blink against it and the result is extreme. I could probably get more shape and longer lashes if I did it a little longer for a night out. My new favourite mascara! (and it is only £6.99)


You can get yours here


See you soon,

Rachael xox



No comments:

Post a Comment