Sunday, 24 November 2013

Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tint ...

Hi, 

Can anybody let me know if they have used this product and found it to be easy to use? I don't know whether its just me but I have a dark red shade (the shade name has rubbed off) and I just don't like this product. The idea with the Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tint is to put the colour on first which is a dry matte shade and then you put the shine part on which is kind of like a dried out Vaseline stick. The shade I have got is not available any longer on Boots.com but there are many more different shades on there.



Product Information on Boots: Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint features a non-transfer formula that leaves beautiful, natural tinted lips.The ultra-comfortable, non-transfer formula won’t smudge or rub off, while the caring balm leaves lips moisturised.


You can try different shades here. I might try a different shade in a different colour but I find it goes on the lips and it clumps up at different points and then a lot of colour sticks to the balm part. I also don't think it lasts very long. I have had mine a while so maybe some of this is because of the age of it.

Let me know if you have tried this product ...

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment