Thursday, 21 November 2013

On Trend with ... Panel Coats

A massive trend that has just come to light is this new take on the coat. Victoria Beckham has designed this leather and wool panel contrast coat but at £3,235 for the privilege, I thought I would have a look elsewhere to see if there are alternatives on my budget and I found quite a few.

Image from Lane Crawford
As you can see the Victoria Beckham coat is fabulous, very eye catching. Here are some alternatives available online and on the high street.

1. Leopard Patch Car Coat - Oasis
2. Check Panel Coat - George at Asda
3. Contrast Coat with Stepped hem - Asos
4. White contrast longline panel coat - River Island
5. Contrast Biker Coat - Warehouse @ Asos


If you are desperate for this trend, and you are wanting a cheap and budget friendly option then the check panel coat from George at Asda is a must have. My personal favourite is the contrast biker coat from Warehouse. This would go with my style definitely and I would definitely get a budget friendly cost per wear option out of it. P.S. I love the white River Island option but I have a tendency to spill.

Which one is your fave?

See you soon,

Rachael xox

No comments:

Post a Comment